Labelling and Barcode software
White Label have created what we think is the best labelling and barcode software systems on the market today. We have developed our software using over 30 years experience in the labeling industry. White Label software can be used to create simple labels containing text and graphics for as little as £199 or the full version with integrated database and SQL connectivity is available for a one off payment of £450.
White Label labelling and barcode software is a market leader allowing you to produce labels from its standalone database or by plugging into your own SQL system. The software is available with a full day’s onsite training for up to five people. White Label labelling and barcode software allows you to create a database of your products, with variations that can be printed whenever the labels are required. White Label caters for sell-by and best-before dates that can be adjusted at the time of printing, if the labels are being printed before the products are packed. White Label can also be set up with different security levels so only properly authorised people can edit the labels. White Label comes with templates for most labels required by all the major supermarkets that can be edited to your own requirements. For more information contact us
- Bold and underline ingredients on food labels.
- Import from other label formats including WLP2
- Modern Windows layout, for fast and simple label design, including all the major types of barcode
- Draw lines circles and insert graphics.
- Comprehensive date variables preventing the entry of ‘illegal’ dates, as approved by many major retail chains.
- Variable data fields including data entry, incrementing/decrementing variables, random numbers, compound, conditional and others.
- Comprehensive list of barcodes including Datamatrix, QR Code and PDF417 2D Barcodes
- Powerful integrated database module.
- import from Excel and Text Files, as well as the ability to link to any other ODBC database such as SQL Server.
- Data import from CSV/XLS files
- Print to any printer with a Windows Driver, or use the built in drivers for SATO, TEC, DATAMAX, ZEBRA, INTERMEC, CAB & TSC printers.
- Built-in Product Lookup facility where a barcode can be scanned and the system will display the information on that barcode.
- Database Label open facility which allows the user to select the product from a database list which then opens up and prints the correct label.
- Built-in Backup facility to automatically back up White Label files to a separate location
- Job Logging facility to log details of all labels printed
- Password Protection for label design mode.
- Lite version available for printing basic labels.